lovelorn : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s unhappy in love; suffering from unrequited love
- It's a spare, morose song with Vedder's voice warbling lovelorn over a straight-ahead drum beat.
- Working from home gave the successful obstetrician plenty of time to console a lovelorn Theo, reprimand Vanessa for doing something annoying or give Rudy and her friends piggyback .
- Vampires these days are sorta lovelorn and wimpy.
- Juanes in San Francisco Chronicle
Everyone has their own perception of the song,Juanes says. "For me, the song is like a joke, a word game like those that exist in Mexico, Colombia and other Latin countries that play with a double entendre around sexuality and lovelorn...