- a having characteristics that attract love or affection
- You've played loveable, but flawed, characters.
- It is hard to imagine that the loveable VW was first designed to be the populist vehicle of the volk of Hitler's Third Reich but the tough little Bug long outlived that ancestry to .
- Known as the loveable underachiever Jim Halpert in the NBC television series The Office , John Krasinski talks about his latest film, Sam Mendes' Away We Go and .
News & Articles
- Outfit7 to Take Talking Tom On The Road
The wise-cracking tom cat known across the globe as Talking Tom is hitting the road, taking his group of two and four legged friends along with him. The new property from Outfit7 – code named Tom On The Road – expands on the characters’ loveable and interactive nature, allowing them to be seen, heard and touched by fans in a whole new way.
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Lakewood Playhouse produces charming version of Wilde's 'Importance of Being Earnest'
Oscar Wilde’s comic skewering of the British aristocracy, “The Importance of Being Earnest” has not lost a whit of its charm in 118 years. Wilde’s wit and sarcasm is ageless, and Lakewood Playhouse’s staging of this classic is truly delightful. Marilyn Bennett’s direction is excellent, and the entire cast is loveable.
June 17, 2013 - Tacoma News Tribune
- Dick’s Dogs (6/14)
They are adorable, loveable and need a place to call home. Dick Goddard introduces the precious pups up for adoption...
June 15, 2013 - FOX 8 Cleveland
- Stephen Fry in guardian.co.uk
On Twitter, Stephen Fry wrote: "He was loveable and sweet-natured and will be hugely missed."
- Alan Mullery in BBC News
England team-mate Alan Mullery said: "I just can't believe it. His nickname was 'Bouncy', he was just such a bouncy, lively 61-year-old. It's such a shock. He was a loveable character, heart of gold and lived football. He just loved playing for his...
- Dana White in Yahoo! Sports
Brock hasn't made himself very loveable,White said. "They hate Brock."