loud-mouthed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s given to loud offensive talk
- Instead, I quietly simmer, indulging violent fantasies that involve the loud-mouthed caller's being stranded in a swamp with nothing but his cell phone and a starving, 1,200-lb .
- We could discuss the white-on-black crime that gets immediate backing and attention by your loud-mouthed spokes-holes such as Sharpton, without hesitation or investigation but then .
- He made a stout, pleasant "Tonio," not half so loud-mouthed as his size portended.
News & Articles
- Rex Ryan Spending Part of Offseason Running With the Bulls in Spain (Photo)
The Patriots may have gotten the better of the Jets on the field for much of Rex Ryan‘s tenure as head coach, but Ryan is certainly winning this offseason. The once rotund, always loud-mouthed head coach is taking advantage of his new svelte frame, and he’s not afraid to take some chances, apparently. While Bill […]
July 8, 2013 - New England Sports Network
- Mangosuthu Buthelezi in The Times
IFP deputy national spokesperson, Thulasizwe Buthelezi said, "Julius Malema must come. We are waiting for him. He will arrive at Nongoma and find boys his own age who will teach him what happens to a loud-mouthed chatterbox imbecile like him."
- Sushma Swaraj in Chandigarh Tribune
It was expected that loud-mouthed Prasad will do something for ushering in major changes for the welfare of passengers and improve the working of the rail network. But, nothing has been done,BJP General Secretary and Deputy Leader of...
- John Burton Race in This is London
Burton Race described himself to one interviewer as a "loud-mouthed, disagreeable, arrogant git".