longitudinally : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r across time
We studied the development of the children longitudinally
- r in the direction of the length
- r with respect to longitude
- First car in the world to lie the engine across the vehicle rather than longitudinally.
- Memes travel longitudinally down generations, but they travel horizontally too, like viruses in an epidemic.
- Then he opens the wounds wide, slitting the muscles longitudinally and exposing a large area to the air, so that the gas germs cannot breed.
News & Articles
- Multi Check Valves feature manifold mounted design.
Integrating 4 check valves into one body, Model R-614 features integrated circuitry and Octoport outlet design. Eight air passages extend longitudinally through body surrounding valve cavity integrated circuit. Model R-337 is a 3-way, spring return, fully ported piloted valve, while Model R-338 is a 2-position, 3-way, fully ported double-piloted valve. Featuring independent check valve in same ...
Jan. 30, 2014 - ThomasNet
- Donald Rumsfeld in Bizjournals.com
This is the first research network that will be able to follow patients longitudinally -- their care, medications, hospitalizations and vital status -- which can directly lead to improvements in care delivery and patient outcomes,Dr. John...