longish : Definition, Usages, News and More
- We all know what William Shakespeare looked like: similar to a hippie uncle balding, moustached, longish hair in back.
- Pianist Templeton then negotiated the longish composition with but one error.
- Read his longish opening remarks here.
News & Articles
- Long-lived indie pop band Belle and Sebastian heads to Pittsburgh for the first time
We have taken longish breaks along the way, which I think probably helps.by Mike Shanley Glaswegian indie outfit Belle and Sebastian has had a rather productive run since its inception 17 years ago. Gold records, a devout fanbase, numerous tours that brought the band to this country — not bad for a group that cloaked itself in anonymity for the first few years.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to ...
July 10, 2013 - Pittsburgh City Paper
- Martin Amis in BBC News
The novelist, Martin Amis, in his review of the book in the British newspaper the Guardian, described the Original of Laura as "a longish short story struggling to become a novella".
- Hrithik Roshan in Newindpress
I was let off for a couple of days during the release of Dhoom 2. But then I had another five-day gap later in the shooting schedule. Ashutosh suggested I take those five days so I could spend a longish period in Mumbai with my family,said...
- Bob Charles in sportal.com.au
It was the putting which did it today. I was making everything and beyond,Charles said. "In recent years I've never had any troubles with the longish putts but the four, five and six footers have been giving me troubles. This new putter I...