- s involving an extended span of time
- s suitable for or reaching long distances
long-range nuclear capability
- The best way they could signal that point would be to launch the Taepodong II long-range missile.
- North Korea is not believed to have mastered making a nuclear bomb small enough to mount in a long-range missile.
- Now Washington is trying to persuade him to give up his long-range missile program and to stop selling the technology he has already developed.
News & Articles
- Siemens Selects Blighter B400 Radars for Perimeter Security at European Infrastructure Site
Blighter Surveillance Systems , an electronic-scanning radar and sensor solution provider, has supplied a number of its Blighter B400 long-range ground surveillan
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Nevada football team lands tight end recruit for 2014 class
First-year Nevada football coach Brian Polian has shown that he does some things differently than the way his predecessor, Chris Ault, did. And one of those is long-range recruiting.
June 12, 2013 - Mason Valley News
- Best 3-Point Shooters of the San Antonio Spurs Championship Teams
Since the three-point line was added, long-range shooting is a vital part of a championship offense—and the San Antonio Spurs are no exception. The long ball has grown in its importance to each successive Spurs title. This playoffs, Danny Green and Manu Ginobili have already made trés history with their treys. The court spacing created by the three gives the offense an edge; in addition, three ...
June 11, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Barack Obama in BBC News
North Korea broke the rules once more by testing a rocket that could be used for a long-range missile,Mr Obama told a crowd in the Czech capital, Prague. "This provocation underscores the need for action - not just this afternoon at the UN...
- Ban Ki-moon in International Herald Tribune
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said in New York he was concerned about Pyongyang's plans to launch a "satellite or long-range missiles," adding it "will threaten the peace and stability in the region."