long-haired : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s with long hair
- The trio of long-haired teenagers grasped the plaza wall to shield their bodies as hundreds of youths kicked and punched them while filming the beating on cell phone cameras.
- When he showed up the next day, his appearancelong-haired, disheveled, druggieseemed almost calculated to draw attention.
- Many of the long-haired, odd-looking pioneers have become international successes, coveted by every glamorous curator in the new age of "artistic globalism.
News & Articles
- How much is that doggie?
Constance Hauman, a world-traveling opera singer living on the Upper West Side, was shocked the first time it happened to her. It was six years ago, and a stranger came up and asked how much she’d paid for her two rare, purebred English cream miniature long-haired dachshunds. “I was...
June 16, 2013 - New York Post
- Rachel Zoe's Long-Haired Son Sparks Debate
Men with long, luscious locks tend to be rock stars, hippies or glam models. But the long-haired trend is now growing on little boys, including Ashlee Simpson's son, Kourtney Kardashian's little boy and 2-year-old Skyler, son of celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe.
June 14, 2013 - ABC News via Yahoo! News
- Pet of the Week
Meet Lemur! He is an 8-year-old neutered male domestic long-haired cat. Originally found as a stray, Lemur has been at the shelter since March.
June 10, 2013 - Lowell Sun
- Les Binkley in Calgary Herald
Knievel practised a few times with the Toros that week, and Binkley, who shared goaltending duties with Jim Shaw and Gratton, remembers the skating Knievel as "long-haired and in rough shape."
- Bootsy Collins in Atlanta Journal Constitution (registration)
He basically started my whole career,said Collins, who performed often with Brown. "He taught me what was right and what wrong. I was wild - just like any long-haired sucker. But he kept me in line."
- Stephen Colbert in Daily Republic
It all led to the introduction of McGovern, with Colbert saying that in 1972, "Democratic politics were more radical than ever, thanks to South Dakota senator and long-haired hippie freak George McGovern."