long-acting : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s active over a long period of time
- The problem might be solved by long-acting local anesthetics.
- Cialis stands out as particularly long-acting--up to 36 hours, compared with four or five hours for the others--Testosterone: For men who don't produce enough, patches .
- FDA "hawks," who favor drastic action, wanted to pull the long-acting sulfas off the market on the grounds that the short-acting drugs are equally effective and are safer.
- Edwin Ernest Salpeter in eMaxHealth.com
In total, there are about 5,000 deaths a year due to asthma, whether or not a person is taking a long-acting beta-agonist,said Edwin Salpeter, the JG White Distinguished Professor of Physical Sciences Emeritus at Cornell, who led the...
- Eric Carter in CNNMoney.com
Dr. Carter added, "We believe Acura and our long-established partner, Pain Therapeutics, have developed unique platforms designed to address the challenges related to abuse and misuse of immediate release and long-acting pain medicines. Acura's...