- a of or relating to or affecting a lobe
- Although seldom fatal, lobar pneumonia may have serious after-results.
- Such failure is a sign of cancer of the stomach, of pernicious anemia, of delayed healing in lobar pneumonia and inflammation of the gall bladder.
- In lobar pneumonia one or more sections of a lung are infected.
News & Articles
- Zombies to come to Gatorland
Matt Asbell and Adam Lobar are bringing zombies to Florida — and they’re going to attack.
June 11, 2013 - Independent Florida Alligator
- Pete Domenici in Earthtimes (press release)
I am suffering from a disease known as frontotemporal lobar degeneration,Domenici explained during his announcement at the the Albuquerque grade school he attended as a child. "This disease is progressive and incurable."