loamy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a consisting of or having the character of loam
richy loamy soil
- The wide bottom of the pyramid will consist of a vast loamy layer of free, unedited, Web-only fiction, rated and ranked YouTube-style by the anonymous reading masses.
- The experimental lumber crop has survived the harsh North Korean winter and is flourishing in the loamy soil.
- Mushroom gatherer Li Kun shakes his head when asked whether he enjoys the flavor of the black nuggets he's scooping up from the loamy soil near Hama.
News & Articles
- Selah built $4 million facility to dry biosolids in 2008
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:03:01 GMT By Ross Courtney Yakima Herald-Republic SELAH, Wash. — The biosolids that come out of Selah’s wastewater treatment facility aren’t the damp, loamy clumps found in Yakima. They are black, bone dry and sift through the hand like a air-gun pellets or lawn fertilizer beads. State regulators conside...
June 25, 2013 - Yakima Herald-Republic