lithic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or containing lithium
- a relating to or composed of stone
- The shepherds bear their lot with lithic indifference.
- Other things are authentic about Birdie: the real Ed Sullivan is more lithic than life playing Ed Sullivan, John Daly is no mystery guest, and many of the songs and production .
News & Articles
- Rock'n'Fossil program Saturday at Lowe-Volk Park
Crawford Park District will partner with the Richland Lithic and Lapidary Society for Rock 'n' Fossil Day from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 18, at Lowe-Volk Park, 2401 Ohio 598.
Jan. 16, 2014 - Mansfield News Journal