- v become liquid
The garden air overnight liquefied into a morning dew
- v make (a solid substance) liquid, as by heating
- v become liquid or fluid when heated
the frozen fat liquefied
- s reduced to a liquid state
liquefied petroleum gas
- s reduced to liquid form by heating
- What are the worst places for a liquefied-natural-gas company to do business? One of the worst is California.
- In India, as elsewhere, the main reason governments impose controls on petroleum products such as diesel, kerosene and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is to help millions who live on .
- It can't be shipped unless it's cooled and liquefied.
News & Articles
- Exxon seeks to export Canadian LNG
VICTORIA, British Columbia, June 21 (UPI) -- ExxonMobil is seeking permission to export 30 million metric tons of liquefied natural gas annually from British Columbia in what is considered to be the biggest export scheme ever proposed for Canada's West Coast.
June 21, 2013 - UPI
- Russia Hastens China Energy Pivot With Crude, LNG Supply Deals
Russia signed deals to supply China with crude oil and liquefied natural gas, deepening the embrace between the world’s largest energy producer and the fastest- growing major economy.
June 21, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Putin signals end to Gazprom's Russian gas export monopoly
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin signaled the gradual end of state-controlled Gazprom's monopoly on exports of natural gas, opening the way for rivals Novatek and Rosneft to compete for huge new Asian markets. He made the announcement minutes after Novatek signed a deal on Friday to supply at least 3 million tonnes of liquefied natural gas (LNG) annually to China. China ...
June 21, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Gordon Brown in The Age
So in the next few weeks we want to extend the measures and sanctions to include investment in liquefied natural gas. I believe that sends another signal to the regime that what is happening is unacceptable,Brown said.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in International Herald Tribune
It would be inappropriate for me to take a position on any application before the review process is complete, but I do believe that liquefied natural gas should be a part of California's energy portfolio,Schwarzenegger said in a statement Monday.
- Ron Brenneman in 940 News
This makes a pretty ideal LNG (liquefied natural gas) project,Brenneman said, adding a small team has been looking into the feasibility of the gas field.