linguistic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a consisting of or related to language
a linguistic atlas
- a of or relating to the scientific study of language
- It was while waiting in line to buy soap at a grocery store that Newdow, a lifelong atheist born in the Bronx, began his linguistic crusade.
- The linguistic distinction between SM and SM may seem tiny, but the pop-culture, peep-show version of SM has little to do with the real lives of those who practice SM (which .
- Today's monoclonal linguistic culture is far from hypothetical.