limbless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a having no limbs
a snake is a limbless reptile
- But not until nearly ten months later, in the last days of November 1961, did German reports link thalidomide with the European epidemic of seal-like, limbless babies.
- PTI Los Angeles Bureau Chief Don Neff reported: "At places, the four-lane street looked like a battleground, grotesquely littered with the limbless torsos of clothing-store .
- Our heroine, her daughter, is a hunchback albino dwarf named Olympia, and the book details her childhood; her lifelong love affair with her limbless brother Arturo, who forms a .
News & Articles
- Severed body found in Schuylkill said to be missing man
Investigators were questioning witnesses late Wednesday in the death of a Northeast Philadelphia man whose headless, limbless body was found floating in the Schuylkill, police sources said.
Sept. 5, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- NEWS: Rayman Legends Sells Best on Wii U in Opening Week
The draw of Murfy's GamePad antics proves to be too much to resist. Rayman Legends has sold more copies on Wii U than on any other platform since going on sale on August 30 in the UK, according to the latest Chart-Track figures. The Wii U version reportedly accounted for about 45% of the retail sales of the limbless legend's latest platformer, which was formerly pegged as a Wii U exclusive until ...
Sept. 2, 2013 - Nintendo World Report