- s having little skin pigmentation
- Why are the actors usually light-skinned, even in films from Southern India? The hot-button issue, with most of my correspondents on the same side.
- Bea has romantic entanglements, but the real conflict is between Delilah and her light-skinned daughter Peola (Fredi Washington).
- A light-skinned Negro can "pass" as white, although in other respects than skin color he may be strongly Negro.
News & Articles
- PRINCETON AREA: Police blotter
Princeton A taxi driver reported that four light-skinned black males in their early to mid-20s fled from his taxi while it was stopped on John Street near Green Street after one grabbed and dropped $60 from his hand on June 13 at 4:58 a.m. Police said the taxi driver was not injured during the incident.
June 14, 2013 - The Princeton Packet
- Harry Reid in Iowa Independent
According to a book chronicling the campaign, Reid said he country "was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama - a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.'"
- Caron Butler in San Jose Mercury News
Now that we got 'Obama' on the sideline with us, we're going to ride with it,forward Caron Butler said. "Tap, he's light-skinned, he stands for change, he's got a law degree, he uses big words, and he's new in the district, and he's in...