- s driven by lust; preoccupied with or exhibiting lustful desires
- Though tales of libidinous mischief on Capitol Hill are not exactly rare, the allegations that surfaced last week about the sexual conduct of an Ohio Congressman came as something .
- She presented her libidinous ways as a natural part of her tempestuous life: after all, Namu belongs to the Mosuo, a matrilineal tribe with a tradition of letting women take many .
- Embroiled in a months-long sex scandal, with audio tapes leaked this week that appear to confirm his libidinous romps, the Italian Prime Minister's reference Wednesday to his less .
News & Articles
- 'Bling Ring' paints compelling caricature of materialist microcosm
You should pity A-list celebrities. Both the squeaky clean Hugh Jackmans and the freshly libidinous Miley Cyruses have gone through some real shit in their rise to renown. Think — the nonstop no privacy, the need for sex appeal and the fight to stay relevant. In the zeitgeist of hyper-speed this and dick-pic that, one element defines this age: distractions. read more
July 3, 2013 - The Michigan Daily
- Carl Bernstein in NEWS.com.au
With the notable exception of her husband's libidinous carelessness, the most egregious errors, strategic and tactical, of the Bill Clinton presidency, particularly in its infancy, were traceable to Hillary,Bernstein writes.
- Raquel Welch in WalesOnline
Raquel Welch said of Bluebeard, in which she played a former nun: "I gave up my habit for Richard Burton. My nun had some rather libidinous leanings, she was kind of a sexpot underneath."
- John Keats in The Daily Star
In a letter Keats said: "I expect to pass some pleasant hours with her now and then...... have no Libidinous thought about her."