- a of or relating to words
lexical decision task
- a of or relating to dictionaries
- S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G BEES Hipsters are revisiting this anxiety-filled childhood academic ritual with lexical throwdowns in bars and cafs from New York City to Las Vegas.
- The author offers phonetic, lexical and morphological evidence for close links between the Basque language and Dravidian, an Indian language.
- Never has there been a lexical or pictorial representation of degradation of human dignity of such impact as his composition of the ant colony of human beings.