lethal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s of an instrument of certain death
a lethal injection
- Virginia is set to carry out its 100th execution, the country's eighth by lethal injection since the Supreme Court upheld the procedure.
- Soldiers today are asked more often to keep the peace or defuse demonstrations, and the last thing they want in those situations is to fire a lethal weapon.
- The delayed execution of Michael Morales in California has revived the issue of whether lethal injection should be allowed.
News & Articles
- Lethal Force wins big at Ascot
Lethal Force sprinted to victory Saturday by two lengths in the Diamond Jubilee Stakes, the headline race on the fifth and final day of Royal Ascot.
June 22, 2013 - Fox Sports
- Lethal Force wins Diamond Jubilee Stakes
ASCOT, England (AP) -- Lethal Force sprinted to victory Saturday by two lengths in the Diamond Jubilee Stakes, the headline race at Royal Ascot on the fifth and final day which was marred by the death of a horse trained by the wife of Henry Cecil.
June 22, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Lethal Force Wins Diamond Jubilee Stakes at Ascot
Lethal Force sprinted to victory by two lengths in the Diamond Jubilee Stakes, the headline race on the fifth and final day of Royal Ascot in England.
June 22, 2013 - New York Times
- President Bush in International Herald Tribune
Bush said that "to step back now would force a collapse of the Iraqi government. ...... Such a scenario would result in our troops being forced to stay in Iraq even longer and confront an enemy that is even more lethal."
- John Roberts in 940 News
The inmates "have not carried their burden of showing that the risk of pain from maladministration of a concededly humane lethal injection protocol, and the failure to adopt untried and untested alternatives, constitute cruel and unusual...
- Terri Irwin in Prince George Citizen
We are working with Oregon State University to do formalized research in the southern hemisphere,Terri Irwin told the Nine Network television. "We can actually learn everything the Japanese are learning with lethal research by using...