- s convex on both sides; shaped like a lentil
- The rest proved to be anything from lenticular clouds to runaway balloons, kites to jet-engine exhaust.
- This habit creates an excessive lenticular convexity which, over a period of time, causes a focal point in front of the retina, thereby producing a myopic or nearsighted condition.
- After experiments with a small, self-propelled model, Designer Willy Fiedler decided that the lenticular shape, made of two strong metal saucers joined at their edges, is the .
News & Articles
- Out of the Ordinary | Space Wallpaper
In this space wallpaper—among a crowd of face- and edge-on spiral, elliptical, and irregular galaxies in the constellation of Virgo—lies NGC 4866, which is a lenticular galaxy situated about 80 million light-years from Earth.
July 17, 2013 - SPACE.com
- James Cameron in Fiercemobilecontent
When the screen is small enough, you don't have to use [3D] glasses,Cameron explained. "With a single user, the lenticular screen is oriented for perfect 3D."