lemonade : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n sweetened beverage of diluted lemon juice
- From behind a lemonade stand labeled "Psychiatric Care," the same little girl listens to a little blonde girl's troubles: "My problem is I'm afraid of kindergarten.
- Santacruz was drinking lemonade when two police officers spotted him.
- Maybe there are pockets of girls out there who still revel in the "Little House on the Prairie" books or dress up their dolls or run lemonade stands.
- Jim Bakker in International Herald Tribune
Jim Bakker said in a statement that his ex-wife "lived her life like the song she sang, 'If Life Hands You a Lemon, Make Lemonade.'"
- Rod Blagojevich in Quad City Times
What I will do is essentially take what I believe to be a lemon and turn it into lemonade,Blagojevich said. "I'm going to sweeten the bill, I'm going to improve the bill."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in International Herald Tribune
It is our perspective that he made a lot of lemonade out of some pretty bad lemons, and he was able to get the North Koreans on record as agreeing to certain obligations,Clinton told reporters. "We now have to follow through on those...