leicester : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a largely agricultural county in central England
- n an industrial city in Leicestershire in central England; built on the site of a Roman settlement
News & Articles
- Asheville AARP offers driving class to seniors
• Both sessions of the AARP Driver Safety Program are 12:30-4:30 p.m. Friday, $14 or $12 for AARP members. • The Asheville class will be at Land-of-Sky Regional Council, 339 New Leicester Highway. Call 251-6622 to register.
June 12, 2013 - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Private Detective Leicester Give Information on CCTV System Services in Light of The Telegraph Report: CCTV: New ...
Detectives at Private Detective Leicester give information on CCTV system services and installation in light of recent The Telegraph report by Peter Dominiczak dated 09 June 2013: CCTV: New controls on private security cameras to stop homeowners snooping on neighbours. (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10817650.htm
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- Hometeam: Leicester comes back from the brink
WORCESTER - It was a matter of staying patient and continuing to believe in yourself. Trailing by two runs going into the sixth inning, the Leicester softball team was on the cusp of seeing its postseason journey come to an abrupt halt.
June 6, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Harry Ellis in The Press Association
He added: "I've loved every minute of my rugby career with Leicester, England and the British & Irish Lions. I would like to thank the club and medical staff for their help in my time at Leicester and thank all of my colleagues and the fans who have...
- Martin Johnson in Reuters.uk
The England medical team and I will continue to liaise closely with Jonny and Lewis and their clubs and I wish both of them a speedy recovery,Johnson said in a statement. "Lewis is getting closer to playing for Leicester and I look forward...