- a not having legs
a legless man in a wheelchair
- At a Red Cross outpost, artificial legs rain from the sky in parachutes dropped from a plane, and the legless Afghani men race out of the tents to scavenge for them.
- Other fauna finds include a legless amphibian near Goa, India; 11 new species of plants and animals in central Vietnam's tropical "green" corridor; a new monkey in Uganda; a sucker .
- It was the use of actual human oddities: the Siamese twins, the "pinhead," the armless, legless man and a whole sideshow of nature's misfits.
News & Articles
- Merced officer defends Taser use
Jurors in a civil lawsuit against the city of Merced and a Merced police officer who used a Taser on a legless man who did not have a weapon had an opportunity Wednesday to hear from the officer. Officer John Pinnegar took the stand to testify about the September 2009 incident in which he used a Taser on Gregory Williams, 44, after responding to a domestic violence complaint.
July 11, 2013 - Merced Sun-Star
- Taser lawsuit against Merced set to start
A civil trial is expected to begin Tuesday in federal court in Fresno in the lawsuit of a legless man who sued the city of Merced after a police officer used a Taser on him in an incident about four years ago.
July 8, 2013 - Merced Sun-Star
- John Martyn in guardian.co.uk
At the Mojo awards Martyn, a famously heavy drinker whose right leg was amputated below the knee in 2003, said as he took to the stage: "I promised them I wouldn't get legless before the gig :"
- Steve Nicol in Boston Herald
To be honest, the last five games we won three and lost twice over a hell of a schedule,Revs coach Steve Nicol said. "It was real tiring on the legs. We shouldn't be surprised when we're legless. When you have a whole team that doesn't...