- s given to excessive indulgence in sexual activity
a lecherous gleam in his eye
a lecherous good-for-nothing
- Some Indian sovereigns are lecherous, champagne-quaffing wastrels with a taste for French women and English horses which they spectacularly gratify from Monte Carlo to Epsom .
- I meant "treacherous" actually, not "lecherous".
- One of them belonged to the descendants of a lecherous maharaja whom the British had banned from entering Shimla.
- Ruth Padel in guardian.co.uk
In the emails, which were sent in April, Padel wrote: "Some [of my] supporters add that what he does for students can be found in a book called The Lecherous Professor, reporting one of his two recorded cases of sexual harassment and that [Barack]...
- Bipasha Basu in Zee News
I saw the crowd and I had a panic attack and ran away. I had never seen so many unshaven, unkempt, unbathed and lecherous men in a crowded sweaty place,Bipasha said.