- n the introductory section of a story
it was an amusing lead-in to a very serious matter
- n wire connecting an antenna to a receiver or a transmitter to a transmission line
- And a weaker lead-in would be a further blow to O'Brien, whose Tonight Show has struggled; at one point this summer, Letterman reruns were beating O'Brien originals.
- To the extent that his lead-in matters, it helps only if it's also a compatible lead-in.
News & Articles
- Carly Sevald Savoring the ups and downs
Remember the old Wide World of Sports lead-in; “The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat.”
June 22, 2013 - The Oakland Press
- Henderson County Fair gets rolling on Sunday
Following a nice little lead-in called “Ag Daze” this weekend hosted by the Henderson Farmers Market Association, the Henderson-Henderson County Chamber of Commerce and Independence Bank, the Henderson County Fair opens Sunday.
June 21, 2013 - The Gleaner
- Bellator Summer Series and Fight Master Open to Disappointing TV Ratings
Bellator and Spike TV launched the new reality series Fight Master: Bellator MMA on Wednesday night with the Bellator 96 live event serving as lead-in programming. The TV ratings for the night could only be characterized as disappointing in comparison to Bellator’s strong Season 8 showing on Spike TV.
June 21, 2013 - MMA Weekly via Yahoo! Sports