lawlessly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Cancer is caused when a cell of the human body loses its normal function and starts multiplying lawlessly.
- When John Brown was executed, he told Northerners that since Brown had acted lawlessly, they had no right to object to his punishment.
- An electrical impulse, instead of going to its proper destination and quieting down dutifully, starts circulating lawlessly.
News & Articles
- Guest Post: America - Government By Terror, Torture and Tyranny
Authored by Stephen Lendman, originally posted at Jim Quinn's Burning Platform blog , America governs lawlessly. Out-of-control rogues run things. Conditions go from bad to worse. Tyranny threatens everyone. So does possible global war. Fear-mongering, saber rattling, hot wars, proxy ones, drone ones, geopolitical ones, financial ones, anti-populist ones, mass incarceration, censorship, lawless ...
July 1, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Richard Blumenthal in Stamford Plus Magazine
FERC is mindlessly adrift and completely alone in lawlessly supporting Broadwater,Blumenthal said. "We're asking FERC to heed New York and halt Broadwater. New York's rejection requires FERC's reversal. FERC's illogical and illegal...