illicitly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a manner disapproved or not allowed by custom
- r in an illegal manner
- Still other critics of the courses argue that the schools are illicitly taking over an educative function that properly belongs in the home or with the churches.
- We should also remember that Monica Lewinsky has a very strong civil lawsuit against those who have used and disclosed the contents of her illicitly recorded conversations.
- In a 10,000-word essay that was widely but illicitly circulated in Russia before being smuggled out to the West in 1968, the distinguished Soviet physicist Andrei Sakharov held .
News & Articles
- France Nixes '3 Strikes' Law for Copyright Infringers
France has abandoned a law that called for copyright infringers' Internet connections to be cut off upon a third offense. The law stipulated that letters be sent the first and second time people illicitly downloaded copyrighted material; the third time around, an offender's Web access would be disconnected. The change of heart reflects a shift in focus, according to a French spokesperson.
July 10, 2013 - TechNewsWorld.com
- Gurbanguli Berdymukhamedov in Washington Post
It's a big problem, and the only lucky thing is that drugs are not produced here, but imported illicitly,Deputy Prime Minister Gurbanguli Berdymukhamedov told voters in the southern city of Mary, which was broadcast on state television.
- Helen Clark in Stuff.co.nz
Violence in Kashmir was pulling India and Pakistan toward conflict. A failed state in Afghanistan was a source of regional and, as we found out, global instability. And North Korea, illicitly pursuing a uranium enrichment capability, announced its... Condoleezza Rice http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFjrMH7Xov6azYa3GcJkbJ5MEGCuw Times of India http://www.google.com/url?q=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/USA/Historic_change_in_US-India_ties_a_key_achievement_Rice/articleshow/3144588.cms&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE3Z_o6i6Pk57yABhESqiF9rTnwnA Jun 18, 2008
49545 67349 illicitly I find it absolutely extraordinary that the Maori Party on the one hand is demanding police prosecute Trevor Mallard for assault and on the other is claiming people, who at the very least have illicitly used firearms, constructed molotov cocktails...