- n a pass to a receiver upfield from the passer
- s situated at or extending to the side
the lateral branches of a tree
- s lying away from the median and sagittal plane of a body
- The final lateral took a miraculous bounce into the hands of Riley Curry, who ran 34 yards for the score.
- A lateral X-Ray of the head of a 38-year-old man shows two Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) leads with four electrodes attached to each implanted in the subcortical area of the brain .
- Then there's the Evade sneaker for jocks who make more lateral moves in their drills.
News & Articles
- New device helps patients with Lou Gehrig's disease breathe, talk
Gerry Hayden, who was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), has had to deal with everything from muscle weakness to slurred speech and paralysis. But now, he can at least breathe more easily, after being the first patient at Stony Brook University Hospital on Long Island to receive the NeuRx Diaphgram Pacing System (DPS).
June 13, 2013 - Fox News
- Prize4Life and Knopp Neurosciences Announce Donation of EMPOWER Phase 3 Data to PRO-ACT Database
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Prize4Life and Knopp Neurosciences Inc. today announced an agreement under which Knopp will donate data from one of the largest clinical trials ever conducted in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) to the Prize4Life PRO-ACT database. PRO-ACT was created as a freely accessible resource to the global research community by Prize4Life, a nonprofit ...
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire
- Broken hydrant lateral on Kapiolani Boulevard repaired
The Board of Water Supply says a broken hydrant lateral on Kapiolani Boulevard near Cooke Street has been fixed after a contractor damaged it Wednesday morning.
June 12, 2013 - KITV Honolulu
- Joe Girardi in The Associated Press
I just didn't think he had the lateral movement we wanted to see,Girardi said Wednesday.
- Gustav Nossal in Sydney Morning Herald
The lateral thinking, completely wacky approach which will really change paradigms tends to come from the young scientist,Professor Nossal said after accepting the gold medal of the Australian Society for Medical Research at the National...
- Ban Ki-moon in Pakistan Dawn
This will be a most intense period of multi-lateral diplomacy ever in the United Nations' history, I believe,Mr Ban said. "As we move well into the 21st century, the United Nations is, once again, the global forum where issues are...