- s showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
a large-hearted mentor
- There is ample room for both comedy and tragedy in this capacious, large-hearted work, but Powell's real triumph is the way he catches the rhythm of fate itself, the way it brings .
- But with all his genius he never found one large-hearted patron on whom he could depend.
- Shortly afterward, in the fall of 1979, he wrote a typically graceful, large-hearted paean to his nurses ("able, generous and a pleasure to be with in difficult times").
News & Articles
- Run & Jump: The Secret Life of the Irish Family
At last we have a proper if brief release for the feature debut of director Steph Green, a Bay Area native, who was in town with it for the San Francisco Irish Film Festival last year. Green's large-hearted drama seems all the more appealing for its lack of fanfare. With an in-house American neur...
March 5, 2014 - SF Weekly
- Yashwant Sinha in Daily News & Analysis
Taking a subtle dig at the anti-Bihari remarks, Sinha said, "Post independence, a lot of people came to Bihar, but no one asked them to learn Hindi. Biharis are large-hearted and they like to be with everyone."
- Rakhi Sawant in Screen Weekly
I was doing shows on other channels but always felt bad that I didn't have anything on Star Plus. They have been large-hearted to let bygones be bygones and this is the biggest and best show to be aired,says Rakhi who had judged a comedy show...