large-cap : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of stocks of companies with a market capitalization of five billion dollars or more
- While large-cap funds converge toward mediocrity, small-cap performance is all over the place.
- Over the past five years, socially responsible funds that invest in large-cap companies earned an average 11.
- You could sell the large-cap growth fund and invest the money in another fund family's large-cap growth fund.
- JP Morgan in MarketWatch
So far, we estimate the mid and large-cap banks are 32% and 49% of the way through their total commercial real estate losses, less than most other loan categories,Morgan Stanley said. "We are most concerned with retail and office, given...
- Huw Jenkins in Bloomberg
Together, they have expanded the scope and scale of our IBD business through a number of important initiatives, including growth in the emerging markets and focus on large-cap M&A,UBS Investment Bank head Jenkins wrote in the memo.
- Jim Cramer in TheStreet.com
It is the single most misunderstood large-cap stock in the universe,Cramer said.