laparoscope : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a slender endoscope inserted through an incision in the abdominal wall in order to examine the abdominal organs or to perform minor surgery
- Steptoe realized that with a laparoscope he could siphon eggs directly from infertile women.
- The instrument sparking such enthusiasm is variously known as a laparoscope (when used in the abdomen), an arthroscope (when applied to the joints), a thoracoscope (when the chest .
- They have succeeded with the aid of the laparoscope, a tube containing a "light pipe," less than half an inch in diameter.
News & Articles
- Dr. Michael Feiz on What Makes a Great Bariatric Physician
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ask Michael Feiz, M.D., F.A.C.S., about why he chose weight loss surgery as his specialty, and he might tell you that it chose him. "It all started with the fact that I am very good technically at being able to work with laparoscope and a TV...
Oct. 2, 2013 - PR Newswire