lactic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or obtained from milk (especially sour milk or whey)
- Hardworking muscles release lactic acid, which causes soreness.
- They celebrate their hardy Viking roots by eating shark that has essentially rotted and is then marinated in lactic acid for six months.
- The News advocates preliminary douching with bicarbonate of soda to get males, with lactic acid to get females.
News & Articles
- Taking Probiotics Like A Pro
BACKGROUND: Probiotics are bacteria that help maintain the natural balance of organisms (microflora) in the intestines camera. The normal human digestive tract contains about 400 types of probiotic bacteria that reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and promote a healthy digestive system. The largest group of probiotic bacteria in the intestine is lactic acid bacteria, of which Lactobacillus ...
July 5, 2013 - WFTV 9 Orlando
- Dwain Chambers in ESPN
This allows me to have a deeper training load,Chambers told British media. "I suffer less lactic acid, delivering more oxygen to the muscles. It's a shame we didn't know this five years ago."
- Harry Redknapp in ESPN
Redknapp said: "We have put our flight back a few hours so that the players can get all this out of their system. They need to get rid of the lactic acid in time for the weekend, because now games will come thick and fast."
- Mellisa Hollingsworth-Richards in 660 News
He makes 220-pound giant men cry,said Hollingsworth, face down again under a towel and taking a gentle shot at the macho bobsled team. "My massage therapy I treat as a flush. You're getting the lactic acid and all the junk out of your...