lacrimal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to tears
- a relating to or located near the organ that produces tears
- The lacrimal bone, smallest and most fragile of the face, of one of the boys was abnormal, suggesting, said Professor Wright, that he had ''cried his eyes out.
- Further lacrimal inundations are imminent, for the bearded Russian novelist's masterpiece has at last achieved its grand-operatic setting.
- David Dougherty, 62, had lost his sight almost completely as the aftermath of a rare disease, which destroys the lacrimal glands producing the watery fluid that lubricates the .