labyrinthian : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s resembling a labyrinth in form or complexity
- Like the New York subway systemwhich it rivals in overcrowding, labyrinthian complexity and financial difficulties the Paris Metro has a smell all its own.
- Seora Teresa Arceo threaded her way through the labyrinthian corridors of a government building in Mexico City to the appropriate office, where her son Luis was to take his .
- No matter how glamorous Charles Boyer made it seem, the Casbah in Algiers is a squalid slum overpopulated by 80,000 natives, where pimps and petty thieves dart about labyrinthian.
News & Articles
- Some will need help with health law from 'navigators'
President Obama's health care law will be available in Spanish and other languages, according to new rules the administration issued late last week that tell the "navigators," who are supposed to help Americans negotiate the labyrinthian law, to be prepared to help non-English speakers. The in-person assistants, who will help ...
July 16, 2013 - The Washington Times