- n a consonant whose articulation involves movement of the lips
- a of or relating to the lips of the mouth
- a relating to or near the female labium
- Purists and prudes insist the last labial touch should be a chaste left-right-left to the cheek.
- For convenience and popularity, it was explained that entrants might display their labial pulchritude by smearing their lips with rouge and pressing them upon slips of paper in .
- License plates from Poland, Hungary and the Soviet Union dot East Germany's sparsely traveled highways, and its famed spas and museums echo with the labial lilt of Slavic voices.
News & Articles
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment through Non-Invasive Embolization at BHP
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In addition to labial reduction surgery and vaginal rejuvenation procedures, one of the most common gynecological surgeries sought out at Beverly Hills Physicians is uterine fibroid treatment. This is why Beverly Hills Physicians, an...
Aug. 23, 2013 - PR Newswire
- VS Ramachandran in New Scientist
The attraction [for red] may have been transferred to the labial region during oestrous to make it conspicuous for males to locate a potential mate,says Ramachandran.