kumquat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any of several trees or shrubs of the genus Fortunella bearing small orange-colored edible fruits with thick sweet-flavored skin and sour pulp
- n small oval citrus fruit with thin sweet rind and very acid pulp
- But these drinks, in flavors like sour plum and kumquat-lemon and sipped through an extra-wide straw, are the latest fad beverage on the West Coast.
- Suppose a candidate plans to oppose kumquat subsidies.
- Soupy Sales is a short-haired fellow with a kumquat nose, a moron-the-merrier expression, a crushed stovepipe hat, buttoned collar and huge bow tie.
News & Articles
- Sarasota man allegedly uses bike to steal lawnmower
The Sarasota Police Department arrested and charged Michael Scott Barwick, 53, of 507 Kumquat Court, with felony burglary after officers say he stole a lawnmower with the use of a bicycle.
June 26, 2013 - WINK TV Southwest Florida
Sarasota Police arrested 53-year-old Michael Barwick for attempting to steal a lawnmower after 2 p.m. Sunday, June 23. Barwick, of 507 kumquat Court, entered a carport on the 5000 block of Stevens Drive and tied a lawnmower to his bicycle. A witness followed Barwick and called police.
June 26, 2013 - The Longboat Observer