- n the basic unit of money in Slovakia
- n the basic unit of money in Czech Republic
- When asked about the invoices worth 41 million koruna, he said: "It could be, but I do not know.
- He said he had been hired to kill Slonkova for 200,000 koruna ($6,450) using the Czech explosive Semtex.
- Poland's zloty has dropped 29% against the euro in the past six months, the Hungarian forint by 20%, the Romanian Ieu 17% and the Czech koruna 12%.
- Miroslav Kalousek in Earthtimes (press release)
The Czech Republic will not have to pay a single koruna,Kalousek told reporters at a press conference televised by the CT24 news channel.
- Mirek Topolanek in EUbusiness (press release)
If we had the euro, we would be in this trouble just like everybody else. So thank God for the koruna,Topolanek said, calling the full guarantees "shameless."
- Robert Fico in TASR
Our currency said good-bye as a dynamic one, which after a worse beginning experienced an excellent ending. And therefore - instead of saying good-bye koruna, we can say: 'Thank you, koruna',concluded Fico.