- n a member of the Dravidian people living in the Nilgiri Hills in southern India
- n a Dravidian language spoken by the Kota
- The premier, who just happens to be La-kota's former inquisitor, is desperately gambling that the prelate can somehow persuade the world that the Soviet Union wants peace.
- Daniel in Free Malaysia Today
And as usual, along the way someone close to the power, God's know who, will make some money,Daniel told FMT today. "Having said that, it is the fault of the people in Kota Marudu and Pitas too, for they continued to vote in this Umno-led...
- Gulab Chand Kataria in Times of India
Six columns have been sent from Jaipur to Dausa and two from Bharatpur have been dispatched to Mahua on Jaipur Agra national highway. Besides this, two columns have also been sent to Bundi from Kota,state's Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria said.
- Venus Williams in CNN
Environmental or plantation samples, for example, require analysis by the labs within three hours after they are collected. Due to the distance between the east coast and Kota Kinabalu, this causes a problem. The setting up of the branch in Tawau... Maximus Ongkili http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximus_Ongkili&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFVFwqkKP6F3VpbuQ5AhUOa25Rk4g Bernama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/newsindex.php%3Fid%3D442179&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGbQp-LCc_-awjeExXU-4NdpuvSmg Sep 24, 2009
56321 74453 koto I love working with Koto," Venus told CNN in an interview for "Revealed."