knitwear : Definition, Usages, News and More
- The future is bright for knitwear designer Louise Goldin who seemed to be channeling space-aged amazons in her second show.
- Whenever Lorelei appears onscreen, undulating in second-skin, cleavage-proud knitwear or the sheerest orange chiffon, all heads turn, salivate and explode.
- He recognizes the finest quality," says Masanori Nishikawa, a knitwear-factory owner and artisan who teaches at Tokyo's prestigious Bunka Fashion College.
News & Articles
- Sassy Knitwear ‘Upcycles’ Old Fashions Into New Creations
Fashion trends come and go. But now many formerly-beloved shirts and dresses are getting a new life. It's an increasingly popular trend called "upcycling." They use those previous items to create new ones. Watch the video above to see WCCO photojournalist Joe Mears' journey to a local shop called Sassy Knitwear in Minneapolis, where dressing "sassy" means dressing responsibly.
June 9, 2013 - CBS Minnesota
- Lacoste: The Crocodile Turns 80
For most of us, Lacoste is the ultimate in French prep—crisp polo shirts in poppy hues, classic casual dresses and fantastic chic knitwear. In celebration of their 80th anniversary, the brand and the signature crocodile was re-imagined by the top French luxury brands—like Hermes and Goyard—creating truly one-of-a-kind pieces that are on display in Paris. Clockwise from top: Eclairs, brooches ...
June 8, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Suzy Menkes in San Francisco Chronicle
It was a very strong show, very diversified,said Menkes, who was this year's top celebrity guest and received an honorary doctorate from the university. "The knitwear designers are ace, exceptional, first class. The collaborations worked...
- Dayanidhi Maran in Business Standard
Justifying the central grant to garment exporters in his home state, Maran said, "Tirupur alone contributes Rs 13,000 crore in the export basket of knitwear from the country. In fact, we would like exports of Tirupur to go to Rs 30,000 crore over...
- Sheikh Hasina in Xinhua
Speaking at the inaugural ceremony of the fair, Hasina said, "I hope the 5th exposition of the knitwear items will pave the way for broader exhibition of stylish and standard Bangladesh knitwear."