- You both get so knackered.
- His iTunes-to-iPod music strategy suggests a way to save the free-falling, Napster-knackered music industry.
- On the standout A Certain Romance, Turner looks around the pub and begins, "Oh they might wear classic Reeboks Or knackered Converse Or tracky bottoms tucked in socks But all of .
News & Articles
- How to Turn an Old SLR and Lens Into a Peephole
If you have a knackered old SLR lying around, are game for a project and fancy adding a little quirk to your front door, why not think about creating a photography themed peephole? Read more...
Sept. 10, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Henrik Stenson in ESPN
I'm knackered after playing two rounds,Stenson said, looking ahead to his 36-hole final.
- Stacey Jones in The Age
I was knackered out there,Jones said afterwards. "I'd forgotten what tired felt like. I really struggled, but probably a lot of players did. The heat really got to everyone. I just couldn't talk out there, I was that tired. [But] each time...
- Iain Fyfe in Sydney Morning Herald
I was too bloody knackered to run over to Stu,Fyfe said yesterday. "He was on the other side of the field, but then everybody was celebrating like we'd won a cup final. So I thought, 'Shit, I'd better get over there as well."