kleptomania : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an irresistible impulse to steal in the absence of any economic motive
- He publicly compared homosexuality to kleptomania and just last week, after Hillary Clinton's election, sniped that "maybe lightning will strike" before she can claim her seat.
- The group's final album, Ritual de lo Habitual (1990), featured cover art with full- frontal nudity, a song about kleptomania and an 11-minute rock epic that out-zeppelined Led .
- Psychiatrists think that kleptomaniacompulsive theft for neurotic rather than economic motivesis a symptom of many different kinds of emotional stress, so they have no .
News & Articles
- 'Trailer Park Musical': DLT's production is can't-turn-away-from fun (June 14-29)
If the words "trailer park" make you titter, if you didn't miss an episode of TLC's "Welcome to Myrtle Manor" this spring, if a musical about agoraphobia, adultery, '80s nostalgia, spray cheese, road kill, hysterical pregnancy, a broken chair, kleptomania, strippers, flan and disco sounds like a blast, drag a metal patio chair up to the Dalton Little Theatre.
June 14, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Patriarch Alexy II in Windy City Times
Speaking to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe in Strasbourg, Alexy said homosexuality is "an illness [ and ] distortion of the human personality like kleptomania." "Why don't we have advertising for kleptomania?"
- Jacob Weisberg in Slate
When Claude Allen, Bush's domestic policy adviser, was arrested last year for refund fraud, Jacob Weisberg wrote that no one should be surprised: "The more we hear about what Allen is accused of, the less it sounds like kleptomania and the more it...
- Trisha Goddard in Glasgow Sunday Mail
Trisha says: "You are only making me suspicious. You may have some form of kleptomania."