klutz : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (Yiddish) a clumsy dolt
- Boris Karloff is a perfect klutz as the monstrously eager lover of Elsa Lanchester, whose creator, the divinely hysterical Colin Clive, endowed her with virginity and attitude.
- Although I've never snowboarded in my life, and am a klutz on skis, for a few minutes, I actually felt like a sports star.
- She may be something of a klutz, but she by golly knows that little boys sometimes need to eat peanut butter straight from the jar no matter what his uptight mom thinks the long .
News & Articles
- Kitchen Klutzes of America Day
If at first you don't succeed, fry, fry again - June 13 is Kitchen Klutzes of America Day! 0 read more
June 13, 2013 - KETK 56 Tyler
- Emily Osment in San Jose Mercury News
I think I'm more like Cassie than I am like Lilly,Osment says of her "Hannah Montana" character. "Cassie's a little more relaxed and Lilly's kind of very excited and kind of a klutz and kind of ditzy sometimes. She's not very bright. And,...
- Jessica Alba in Newsday
No,Alba said, laughing, "it was really easy. It's funny because some of the stuff I did in the movie I didn't do on purpose. It just sort of happened because I'm a total and complete klutz. I always have to watch it, because when I'm feeling...
- Paulina Porizkova in 10News.com
I've been known as a klutz my entire life,Porizkova said before the practices began. "My family called me as graceful as a two-by-four."