kismet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (Islam) the will of Allah
- It sounds like kismet, Hollywood-style.
- If Lost is a jungle of quasi-shamanistic kismet, it resonates because our world appears that way too.
- It was, perhaps, serendipity or kismet, that Bogdanos, who holds advanced degrees in law and classics from Columbia University, would be present to take on the task of recovering .
News & Articles
- Kris Jenner Does Damage Control: Talks Kimye Wedding After Cheating Rumors
Kris Jenner is in the middle of promoting her newest venture into television her new daytime talk show. So when an interview was published with Jenner talking about a wedding between Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, the timing seemed to be practically kismet. Amidst cheating rumors which West’s camp has denied, Jenner opens up to [...] Kris Jenner Does Damage Control: Talks Kimye Wedding After ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Mark Salter in Minneapolis Star Tribune
He worked the hell out of New Hampshire,said Mark Salter, a McCain strategist. "Not everything is kismet. He worked New Hampshire like he knew he could. ...... They get him there."
- Spike Jonze in USA Today
It's just fortuitous, kismet, circumstance,says Spike Jonze, who cast Max after a director friend sent him a tape. "I can't imagine anyone else playing Max. Max is the soul of the movie. He's a very special sort of kid. Deep and...
- Dick Wolf in Zap2it.com
It was really kismet. I don't think that there was a plan that we were going to do the overlap,Wolf says.