kino : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a gum obtained from various tropical plants; used as an astringent and in tanning
- n East Indian tree yielding a resin or extract often used medicinally and in e.g. tanning
- kinokutie asks: Not to sound too soap opera-ish, but, Michael, what do you consider has been your biggest failure in life, and how did you overcome it?.
- The tram that used to run downtown has disappeared, and a new wing has been added to the elementary school I attended, but the old kino, which I recognized instantly, is still a .
News & Articles
- Spruill shuts out Tucson in Aces' win
For his second straight start, Reno starter Zeke Spruill lead the Aces to a shutout victory, this time a 5-0 win over the Tucson Padres at Kino Stadium on Saturday night.
June 16, 2013 - Reno Gazette-Journal
- Spruill Leads Aces to Shutout Win
For his second-straight start, Reno starter Zeke Spruill lead the Aces to a shutout victory, this time a 5-0 win over the Tucson Padres at Kino Stadium on Saturday night.
June 16, 2013 - KOLO 8 Reno
- Aces Lose Series Opener in Tucson
Reno posted a multi-run first inning for the third time in the last six games, but the club fell 6-5 to the Tucson Padres on Friday night at Kino Stadium.
June 15, 2013 - KOLO 8 Reno
- John Steinbeck in North Lake Tahoe Bonanza
Steinbeck writes, "And Kino drew back his arm and flung the pearl with all his mite."
- Raul Ramirez in Arizona Daily Star
We talked a lot in the past two years, and he shared with us that he felt Kino should be canonized,said Raul Ramirez, who is secretary for the Patronato de Kino. "He was the last connection to a group of men who have now all passed away. ....
- Panfilo Lacson in GMA news.tv
Medyo kulang-kulang pa ang information. Kino-collate ko ang information, pinagdudugtong-dugtong ko para makabuo ng sapat na information (The information is still incomplete, I'm still collating other reports),Lacson said.