- n in working order
out of kilter
in good kilter
- Some areas of the new site are way off-kilter.
- Essentially it's an off-kilter pile of five boxes, one each for book stacks, administrative offices, meeting rooms, below-ground parking, etc.
- ABC's Modern Family is a clever study of an off-kilter clan Neil Patrick Harris: Emmy Host with the Most (Television) Neil Patrick Harris stars as himself.
News & Articles
- Microsoft keeps the Xbox 360 with new games and a redesigned console
Microsoft made sure that its audience remembered the old Xbox 360 at E3 2013, trotting out new games like a consolized World of Tanks and a brand new, redesigned console. Microsoft even announced a off-kilter new platformer called Max: The Curse of Brotherhood.
June 10, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Alan Milburn in Independent
Mr Milburn told the BBC: "It is very, very important in my view that, as a consequence of the events of these last few days, that we end this sort of approach to politics, which demeans politics, is completely out of kilter with the culture of...
- Jim Leach in The Capital Times
As a Republican, I stand before you with deep respect for the history and traditions of my political party. But it is clear to all Americans that something is out of kilter in our great republic,explained Leach, who argued that Obama's...
- Jeff Bridges in Los Angeles Times
Life is funny and tragic, and the humor in the movie gets you a relief from the downside, but it also sort of sets you up for the next hard moment,Bridges said. "It makes it a bit off-kilter -- you're laughing and then heartbreak comes....