khi : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- In a Brighton chemistry class, Teacher Dang Pham lectures about the dac, the long and the khi before discussing the concepts of solid, liquid and gas in English.
- These pipes are part of the museum's collection, including one fashioned from the gnarled wood of the Thai phrik khi nu chili bush, which was said to impart a spicy flavor to .
- Ron Hornaday Jr in Los Angeles Times
To come here and win them both ...... good night all around for KHI,Hornaday said.
- Richard Childress in SI.com
The goal of this increased relationship is to make both programs stronger,said Childress. "Our plan is to field a fourth NASCAR Nextel Cup Series team for 2008, so we're going to work more closely with KHI on the Busch side."
- Kevin Harvick in Nascar
Being able to go back and run a West car is pretty cool for me,said Harvick. "I know what the series can do for a driver's career. KHI also has a pretty good record in the few West races we've run, so it'll be exciting to compete in a KHI...