- n inflammation of the cornea causing watery painful eyes and blurred vision
- The CDC interviewed 46 people who had the condition, called acanthamoeba keratitis, and found that 21 of them reported using Complete MoisturePlus amounting to a risk seven .
- In 1911 he contracted keratitis, which, he says, "left one eye slightly, and the other almost completely, covered with scar tissue, besides inducing large errors of refraction.
- Huxley did not set out to be an author; his consuming passion was science until, half-blinded by keratitis (a painful inflammation of the cornea) at Eton, he was forced to give .
News & Articles
- Drops can treat mild keratitis - Sat, 20 Jul 2013 PST
DEAR DOCTOR K: I have keratitis, for which my doctor has prescribed antibiotic eye drops. How did I get this? How can I avoid it in the future? DEAR READER: Keratitis is an inflammation of the cornea, the clear dome at the front of the eye that covers the pupil and iris (the colored ring around the pupil). Keratitis can cause red eye, the sensation of something in your eye, pain, light ...
July 20, 2013 - The Spokesman-Review
- Ask Dr. K: Eye drops, artificial tears can treat mild keratitis
Dear Dr. K: I have keratitis, for which my doctor has prescribed antibiotic eye drops.
July 20, 2013 - The Monterey County Herald