kepi : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a cap with a flat circular top and a visor
- Wearing his brigadier general's uniform and two-star kepi, De Gaulle addressed a curiously subdued crowd of 200,000 from the balcony of the National Palacethe first visiting .
- FRANCE Hats Off to the Kepi .
- In his black tunic, blue breeches and patent-leather kepi with bronze double-eagle, he was a doughty figure in the Czarist army.
News & Articles
- Visitors look to mark Gettysburg 150th in ink
York, PA - For some, a T-shirt or a Civil War-era kepi just wont do for those looking to commemorate their visit to the reenactment of the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg.
July 3, 2013 - York Daily Record