keno : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a game in which numbered balls are drawn at random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards
- Because what Vegas hadn't understood is that, compared with even the most worn-out vices, like keno and showgirls, roller coasters bite.
- Currently another game, beano (or bingo, or keno), has been popular at Church bazaars and sociables.
- In addition, there are three types of gambling available--overseen by the Swiss National Lottery--including slots and keno.
News & Articles
- Kentucky Lottery Expected to Offer Keno
The Kentucky Lottery is expected to begin offering keno in November.The lottery's president says the new game could generate as much as $30 million a year in revenue for the state.He predicted it could generate $8 million to $9 million just this fiscal year.
June 12, 2013 - FOX 7 WTVW Evansville
- Kentucky Lottery expects to offer keno in hundreds of locations later this year
FRANKFORT — Kentuckians could be playing keno, a continuous bingo-style lottery game on an electronic terminal, in hundreds of restaurants, bars and bowling alleys as early as October.
June 11, 2013 - Lexington Herald-Leader
- Kentucky on target to start keno by November
The Kentucky Lottery Corp. is expected to begin offering keno in November, a move intended to generate cash for college scholarships. Lottery President Arch Gleason said the new game could generate as ...
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News