kazakhstani : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a native or inhabitant of Kazakhstan
- a of or pertaining to Kazakhstan or to the Kazakhs or their culture
News & Articles
- Press Releases: Joint Statement of Second Kazakhstan-United States Strategic Partnership Dialogue
Joint Statement of Second Kazakhstan-United States Strategic Partnership Dialogue Media Note Office of the Spokesperson Washington, DC July 10, 2013 On July 8-10, Kazakhstani Foreign Minister Erlan Idrissov paidã an official visit to the United States and held meetings with Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz, National Security Adviser Susan Rice, Deputy National ...
July 10, 2013 - U.S. Department of State
- Nursultan Nazarbayev in EurasiaNet
Today the name of the capital of our motherland, Astana, has become kindred and close for all the country's citizens,Nazarbayev said. "Each Kazakhstani, from the moment of the transfer of the capital, began to live with the feeling that a...
- Robert Zoellick in World Bank Group
Following part of the ancient Silk Road that linked East and West, this project will establish a modern transport corridor through Kazakhstan,said Mr. Zoellick. "It will boost Kazakhstani trade, competitiveness, logistics, and...
- Vladimir Putin in Kazinform
This joint work /in high technologies/ will bring financial dividends and will raise the competitiveness of Russian and Kazakhstani companies on international markets at the same time,Putin said.