- v place side by side
The fauvists juxtaposed strong colors
- When one juxtaposes twentieth century photographs of glaciers with today's receding glaciers, an ominous pattern of global warming emerges.
- When reporting riots, journalists ensure that they juxtapose both sides of the story.
- It was easy to identify the fake currency note when it was juxtaposed with the genuine one.
News & Articles
- Passion Pit at Uptown Amphitheatre tonight (6/13/13)
PASSION PIT Slurring the lines between genres, Passion Pit's electro-infused blend of indie-rock and synthetics has garnered the band considerable recognition since its 2007 debut. Perhaps most impressive is the group's ability to juxtapose glittering pop instrumentals with falsetto vocals and guitar riffs that suggest the group's rock influences.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on ...
June 13, 2013 - Creative Loafing Charlotte
- Charlie Crist in Bradenton Herald
We want to do everything we can to protect the wildlife and obviously we want to be cautious and protective of our people,Crist said. "So hopefully we won't get to that point where you have to juxtapose one against the other."
- Boomer Esiason in Toronto Sun
Now juxtapose that with the way the rules have loosened up,Esiason said. "You have your best athletes, your wide receivers, and you're asking defenders to run backward and change direction and they can't get their hands on them. When you...
- Misha Dichter in Idaho Mountain Express and Guide
I will be counting on a Steinway to perform,Dichter said with a laugh. "This music represents a range of Western music that is the most interesting to me. In the second half of the performance I will juxtapose Bartok and Liszt, who were...